Booking Terms & Conditions
Provided below are both our terms of business and health and safety information:
1. Stay in the group at all times. Our tour guide will
be with you at all times, but it’s important to stay in
a group and make sure any children are kept
with you at all times.
2. On our tours you will need to cross a road, please be
aware of on coming traffic.
3. Some of the paths and roads and steps you will walk along
are a bit uneven and old, so please be careful, we don’t
want any broken bones!
4.This event is attended at your own risk, no liability accepted
by Quest Tours of York or the tour guide.
5. We reserve the right to remove anyone who is disruptive ir
abusive to any staff without a refund.
6. Places are subject to availability.
7. You will only be refunded in the event that we are unable
to perform a tour which you have booked.
8. All refunds for online purchases will be made via the Paypal
9. We reserve to ammend or withdraw any aspect of our service
at any time.
10. Group bookings may be subject to a formal booking request email and deposit from you. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of your enquiry.